- New ways to soothe yourself (and your child) by calming your and their nervous system—I’ll share the tried and true and some new ones for those who have been doing this work for a while
- How to support your child in building tools for regulating and coping strategies to process those big emotions
- Learning new, spacious ways to respond to your kiddo’s big emotions in a developmentally-appropriate manner
Transform parenting struggles into successes.
Give your kiddos, and yourself, the tools to handle the hard stuff.
What if, when your child has a meltdown, you had the tools to self-regulate and build their regulation toolbox?
What if you could feel comfortable holding space for them and helping your tiny human process the hard feelings without shame? What if you know how to do this, yet you still find yourself needing more tools because the struggle train comes often?
You can have coping strategies you can turn to to help your child find their calm, without a screen. You can feel more comfortable setting and maintaining boundaries with your kiddo.
Join us for The Big Emotions Masterclass: Building Regulation & Coping Skills in Childhood
Friend, big emotions don’t have to rule the day. In this live webinar, I’ll share simple ways to add peace and authentic connection to your family life. I’ll let you in on the strategies that have helped so many parents and caregivers get out of the punishment-reward-cycle and nurture a secure, emotionally intelligent relationship with their kiddo.
What will we learn?
During the Masterclass, you’ll learn strategies to soothe yourself so that you can meet your child with confidence, even in the midst of a tantrum or other big emotion, with the grace and patience they deserve. We’ll touch on the difference between sensory and emotional regulation, and why you can’t have one without the other.
You’ll gain tools so you can avoid replicating negative coping mechanisms that left you feeling alone, anxious, or misunderstood as a child. No shame in your game if you didn’t get these tools in your childhood, this is your opportunity to start fresh.
The strategies I’ll share are rooted in behavioral science and cutting edge research on emotional development, and they’ll help you transform what used to be a struggle into moments of emotional connection with your kiddo.
I’m M.Ed. in Early Childhood, emotional development researcher & expert, small-town Vermonter, podcaster, and someone who saved my own life by learning about emotional intelligence–the very skills we’ll be tapping into during this webinar.
For years I stuffed my feelings until I learned to process my emotions again in a healthy way. Now, I have the best job ever: sharing with committed parents and caregivers like you the tools to process big emotions in healthy, intentional ways.
Through Seed & Sew, I provide coaching, courses, and ongoing support to parents and caregivers around emotional development, reparenting, and sleep. You can hear me talk about all things emotional development on my podcast, Voices of Your Village.
By attending the Masterclass live, you’ll come away with:
- Ways to soothe yourself (and your child) by calming your and their nervous system
- How to support your child in building coping strategies and tools for regulating to process those big emotions
- Learning new, spacious ways to respond to your kiddo’s big emotions in a developmentally-appropriate manner.